STEPS IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS (NEW STUDENTS ONLY)
1. Parents complete and return all Application forms with deposit per student of $155 for Grades K-5 (which includes the cost of the readiness assessment) and/or $125 for Grades 6-12. Mail to: Spring Valley Academy, 1461 E. Spring Valley Rd, Centerville, OH 45458
2. Parents may contact the Business Office for a financial aid application if they feel they need financial assistance. [Please see Financial Information for more specific information]
3. Home school students must present a letter from their school district stating their current home school status to establish eligibility for enrollment.
4. Once all forms and school records have been received a date for the placement assessment [Grades K-8] and/or an entrance interview will be arranged.
5. After the interview, administration will make a decision regarding admission.