This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
Students living outside the United States who wish to attend Spring Valley Academy must provide:
- Completed application forms
- A copy of a birth certificate or current passport
- A copy of a recent physical examination report
- A copy of their immunization records
- All academic records
- Information for an I-20 form, if necessary.
[Forms are available from the registrar, Diann Ring]
- Year-in-advance payment in United States currency
- TOEFL score required.
We are looking for: 400 on the paper-based test
97 on the computer-based test or
32 on the internet-based test
with scores fairly evenly spread over the various sections.
In order to ensure a productive academic experience, all international students should be able to read and speak the English language. For those interested in making application or for more information please contact Mrs. Diann Ring, SVA Registrar, at (937) 433-0790.